Automated Palletising Systems
Hartness Automation offers complete turn-key automated palletising systems that utilize highly efficient multi-zoned vacuum grippers or advanced servo-mechanical grippers that can handle a wide range of products and capacities in different packaging formats and specialize in large multi-robot multi-line solutions.
When palletising reliability and accurate production feedback matter…
Hartness Automation offer a complete turnkey automated palletising system that utilise highly efficient multi-zoned vacuum grippers or advanced servo-mechanical grippers and can handle a wide range of products and capacities in different packaging formats and specialise in large multi-robot/multi-line solutions.
The system requires minimal operator interaction beyond supply and removing pallets and offers the further advantage of being scaleable at a later date to handle multiple lines concurrently.
Palletising speeds vary depending on the size and nature of the product, pallet pattern, pallet handling and distribution and slip-sheet requirements. A standard robot system can pick and place 8-12 times per minute. Depending on the pallet pattern this can equate to 30-50 packs per minute per robot.
- Automatic pallet dispensing and distribution.
- Minimise pallet change over times.
- Complete turn-key functionality and operability – no product size change or pallet pattern issues.
- Sophisticated vacuum or servo mechanical gripping solutions
- Experienced in palletizing a wide range of products in a wide range of packaging formats.
- Minimal operator interaction.
- Real-time production feedback data.